Friday, October 30, 2009

Public Shaming... LB

Yesterday while walking through the mall.  My arms heavy with bags filled with stuff intended to boast my fragile ego, hair flowing in the wind and my fly... wayyyyyyy down!  I didn't notice it until I reached the parking lot and felt the cold wind on my crotch. 

This is a marked improvement to the time I was in a rush to leave a dressing room and forgot to put my shirt back on.  Just threw on my wool peacoat and kept it moving. It took me a good 10 minutes to realize that the silky fabric against my skin was not my shirt but the lining of my coat.  By the time I realized there were already a group of 13yr olds staring.  I was 13 at the time too... No one bothered to get my number, and not a pedophile in site.  Even chunky teen needs to feel special every once in awhile.  Pedophiles man... never a good one around when you need them!

-LB

No comments:

Post a Comment