Thursday, August 19, 2010

In My Previous LIfe... RS

In my previous life I was a professional puppy kicker… Yes, that’s right. You heard me…. A professional puppy kicker!!! I went around kicking the shit out of puppies for a living. Puppies with big brown eyes and sad faces. Puppies that only wanted to be loved and cared for. Puppies that would fetch the paper for you, bring you your slippers and cuddle up close to you at night only asking for food and love in return. And what’s worse… is that I was contracted to do it. I took money for kicking the shit out of these poor defenseless little animals…


I have no evidence to support any of my previous statements with other than my current position in life. Kicking puppies in a former life is the only way I can explain the pure shittiness of my life’s situation as a whole… Damn it… I knew I should have been an exterminator… People hate roaches…

Fuck…

RS

No comments:

Post a Comment