Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Single-Minded... LB

It’s no surprise I am single. I manage to mention that fact in almost every blog post. Today is no different. However, what is different is the way I have begun to categorize men in my head.

Yesterday morning, I met a new neighbor in my apt complex. We exchanged quick hellos as we walked to our respective cars. I did not size him up for cuteness, respectfulness, intelligence, etc. I put him into the only two categories that mean anything to me at this moment.

Can lift heavy furniture/Cannot lift heavy furniture.

He not only fit in the “Can lift heavy furniture” category, but as we walked to the parking garage I noticed that he owns a pickup truck.

I don't think this is too soon to say, I think I love him.
 
LB

No comments:

Post a Comment