Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"If it doesn't kill you..." RS

I am not one who condones violence (for the most part anyway) but let me say this…. The next person who tells me “If it doesn’t kill you it will make you stronger” is going to get beaten with a baseball bat without any evidence of mercy or remorse for an extended period of time. And after the aforementioned savage beating has been administered I am going to stand over them and wait for an hour before asking them how they feel. My guess is that they will in fact feel weaker than they did an hour before despite the fact that the beating did not kill them. To test my theory I will then drop a large filing cabinet on top of them to see if they can move it. If they cannot we will put this foolish saying to bed.

RS

No comments:

Post a Comment