Tuesday, January 12, 2010

QVC.. LB

I am no longer a QVC virgin. 

I was flipping through the channels when I just happened to stumble upon a the greatest channel EVER! 

What made me stop in my tracks was something so amazing, so cool, so awesome and fantastic that I will actually get around to telling you now.  It was a Brita.  But not your run of the mill Brita you find at your local grocer or CVS.  This Brita had a filter that screwed in, unlike it's predecessors. (demarking it's upgraded coolness)  It also has an electronic alert that tells you when it's time to change your filter.

I've included a small Brita commercial for you viewing pleasure.


BUT let me tell you what made me even consider it, in the first place.  They poured GREEN water into the filter and out came the clearest water I'd ever seen not on a postcard.  Out from that filter fell DIAMONDS I tell you.  I'd never seen clearer water as I did that evening while viewing on my (circa 1996) 13inch non-HD TV/VCR combo.

And the clincher.  I was ready... ready to make the jump.  But something was holding me back.  Yea that's right... they JUST added in another filter!  A thirty dollar value for FREE!  What!  But it still wasn't enough.  I still couldn't bring myself to purchase ... until...  I saw the small timer at the bottom of my screen.  It said I had 1:51 seconds to make a decision.  With just 45 seconds to go, I was on the phone. 

Turns out calling is a hassle.  I was just put on hold FOREVER, so I hung up but I got the same on-air deal online because I ordered it while it was still on air.   

So in 6-8 weeks I'll be getting the worlds foremost, top-of-the-line portable home water filtration system, delivered straight to my door. 

LB

No comments:

Post a Comment