Friday, March 19, 2010

Georgetown Hoyas and DC Sports... RS

I try my best not to take my personal feelings about things and put them on this blog…  But today I will do just that…. 

Just look at this picture!!!  Its says it all...


Fuck Washington DC sports!!!  The Redskins go 4-12 this year including a lose to the Detriot Lions who until that point had not won a game since Christ was crucified… the Capitals get up 3-2 on the Penguins in Hockey on to lose 4-3 while the Pens go on to win the Stanly Cup…  The Hoyas kill Duke, Villanova, Syracuse, UConn and make it to the final off the Big East Tournament only to get blasted in the first round by Ohio University, a team that me and four of my co workers could bean 4 out of 5 times. 

I’m a Redskins season ticket holder…  I’m selling every ticket next season b/c we just picked up Larry Johnson who’s got more miles on him than my old Chevy Blazer and Rex Grossman who has vagina (no offence to any of my readers who actually have vaginas).

I’m a pseudo Georgetown season ticket holder in that I’ve got the hook up to go to pretty much any game I want to go to at any time during the season.  I won’t be partaking in that hook up next year as I’m boycotting that shit because Gtown is bunch of Choke Artist.  Fuck Georgetown!

The Nationals (who sometimes forget to put the “O” in their name, fools)  signed the greatest rookie pitcher in the last 50 yrs and paid him $15Million even though to date he has done nothing yet.  He will fail miserably this I promise you.  Why?  Because he’s here in DC and DC sports are trash!  Fuck!!!

All of these fools have been letting me down since I was 12 years old ( the last Redskins Superbowl victory).  I give up on all of them… until next season when I promise you the Redskins will be 14-2 and win the Superbowl and the Hoyas finish 27-3, win the Big East and then the National Championship.  You heard it here first people!  Write it down!  2011 is DC’s year!

And stop sending me hateful emails and text about the Hoya’s losing yesterday.  I get it you bastards!  I saw the game!

RS

2 comments:

  1. Just kill yourself now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DC sports does suck, but you're wrong on two points - the Cincinnati Bengals will be winning the Superbowl next year, and UC will win the Big East in football and in basketball!

    ReplyDelete