Monday, February 22, 2010

New Neighbor... LB

Currently, in my lovely apt building I am the only tenant on my floor.  But just yesterday, there were movers bring stuff into an apt down the hall from me. 

There were two men dressed in movers gear while a third much more attractive man oversaw the work.  As I walked past him to take out my trash he kindly greeted me. 

I took a quick assessment.  No ring, attractive, nice build, can obviously afford movers and polite.  SCORE!  I threw out my trash and hightailed it back to my apt, for some personal renovations!  I quickly did my hair, threw on some make-up and smothered myself in scented lotion.

When my mother came by the apartment later on that day she also noticed the cute new neighbor and true to form had already chatted him up before she even got to my door. 

The minute she came into my place she said, "I saw your new neighbor he's cute!"  I answered very nonchalantly, "Yea, I think I said hello to him earlier"

As my mother and I left my apt we took with us a large box that required both of us to carry.  Without missing a beat my mother, sees the new neighborman and exclaims, "You're a big strong man, why don't you help me and my daughter carry this to our truck."

The man took that big box with one hand and tossed it on his shoulders.  I was so turned on, I wanted to hump his leg right there in the hallway! 

As he loads the box effortlessly into the trunk my mother asks, are you the one moving into the apartment.  He answers, "No Ma'am" 

"No Ma'am!"  In just that instant the look on both our faces change.  We ignored him for the rest of the afternoon.  The disappointment hung thick in the air.  Worst part, what moved in was some chick with a yappy dog I wanna kick in the throat everytime I see it.      

LB
PS... I hope my new neighbor never reads this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment