Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Smells like what.... LB

I suffer from chronic foot in mouth syndrome. 

One oarticularly gruesome flare up was during a funeral.  The service was over and everyone was leaving the cemetery.  I was in the car with the family, crackin jokes attempting to make everyone laugh.  I had everyone in the car laughing hysterically at what... I don't remember.  But then the foot in mouth syndrome hit. 

It was summer, so the car windows were down and what wafted in was one of the worst odors I've ever had to smell.  The first words out of my mouth were... wait for it... "UGH!  It smells like dead people in here."  Everyone just stopped for a second.  I was honestly contemplating jumping out the car window at the next light. 

The rest of the ride home was completely silent. 

Foot in Mouth 1286 / LB 0

LB

No comments:

Post a Comment