Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holla at me about Church on Sunday.... RS

Since we have started this blog many of our readers have suggested that we (specifically me) would probably be doing ourselves and the rest of the worlds a huge service by attending a church service of some kind.  Perhaps Jesus could save me from the sickness that is inside of my head and heart....(although it has already been establised in a previous blog that that my in fact not be the case... http://deuxlosers.blogspot.com/2009/11/can-jesus-really-save-me.html )

But it is probably true that it would not be a bad idea to at least give it a try....

So one of our very dear readers who is also a very dear friend of mine actually invited me to attend church with her.  I thought that was a very nice gesture and decided that I would take her up on her offer and try to change my life for the better.  However, in the midst of the evil, gloom, doom and despair that consistently runs around in my head and heart I new that I would forget about her kind gesture.  So I asked my dear friend to remind me the day prior to this evangelical outing.  And she did... via... TWITTER... 

Huh???  She did what? 

For normal people that may have worked... but here is the funny thing about that... She has my number... my email and even knows where I live... But rather than use any of these normal means by which to contact me... she chose to TWITTER me...

That's right...  She didn't call... She didn't send an email.... She didn't even Facebook me (is that how you say that???  I have not idea).  She has never twittered me before in our lives and suddenly that was the way to get up with me... 

Let me explain this....  You see... MY SALVATION IS ON THE LINE AND THIS CHICK CHOOSE TO DEPEND ON TWITTER TO SAVE ME FROM THE FIRES OF HELL.

No one had ever twittered (is that how you say that shit) me before.  I didn't even know how to check it until if figured it out about a week after the fact.  So in essence my soul will burn in Hells hottest fire for an additional week at after the rapture because my homegirl decided that twitter is the new Angel Gabriel... 

To make matter worse... she text me this morning to let me know... that she wouldn't be able to make it.  I got right back in bed...  I'm going to Hell and will most likely be seated in the third row...


-RS

2 comments:

  1. Just confirms that Twitter is the devil in disguise... As such I'll be staying away from Twitter

    ReplyDelete