Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry CHRISTmas! LB

My office informed me this week that it is my job to decorate the office.  Just as an FYI... I know I'm a girl... and I know I also overuse the terms fabulous and fierce but, I. Do. Not. Decorate! 

I decided to make it so that I would never be chosen to decorate again.  This image which btw is my new desktop pic  (Sorry hang in there cat!) was the impetus to my design theme. 



While trolling through various Christian bookstores, craft stores and my basement I stumbled on some great things. 

Along with the bows and wreaths I also included... a 8'x6' nativity cutout.... Bought 2 to drape both walls of the hallway.  (you need two... having one is like a great a great HD tv with no sound system)



Sprinkled among the "Holiday Cheer" messages, pics of snowflakes, reindeer, and fat men draped in crushed velvet suits I snuck in this jem...Here's the cover to a special set of disposable table cloths, napkins and cups in the lunchroom.


I found this while rummaging through my own things.  I am really tempted to suggest this as a topper to the Christmas tree.  It's actually a scanned copied of a self-published pamphlet entitled... Jesus was a colored.  Print Date circa 1930


I also found red paint on sale.  I was tempted to paint a Red X on my door with a sign that said
"The Angel of Death is not welcome here!  (i.e. Management)

I'm pretty sure that they are going to revoke my corporate Amex card. 

LB

1 comment: