Sunday, November 15, 2009

Out of Which Eye???... RS

Masked Man pictures

I used to work for this clown a while back that only had one eye.  If you are a regular follower of this blog you know that I hated him and that he was actually Satan incarnate.  He was known to me and a few others affectionately as the Cyclopes.  It’s unlikely that anyone will attend his funeral if and when that day should come but that isn’t for me to say. 

One day, that fool joyfully walked into my office and smiled at me.  I knew at that very moment that something had to be wrong.

“RS, I feel like business is about to turn around for us.  I can see success in our futures.”

I couldn’t resist…

“Oh, really?  And out of which eye did you see this success? 

Silence…  Then an evil one eyed glare…  Then he walked away… 

Sometimes I wonder how the hell I made it at that evil layer of doom as long as I did…

No comments:

Post a Comment