Monday, November 16, 2009

Realizations... LB

I have epiphanies all the time... thought I'd share a few with you!

Sometimes in life… your friends and family aren’t wrong. Your significant other really isn’t worth the $20 they borrowed from you.

Money can buy you happenis!

Saying your Bisexual is like saying you love tofu. We both know it's a lie, but I'll let you believe it if it makes you feel not gay.

Sometimes saying you have genital herpes can actually save your rep!

Is it me or does Kim from Real Housewives of Atlanta use her kids as an excuse to do cruddy stuff. "Yea I'll stay with Big Poppa, and ruin his marriage to feed my kids. Yea, I'll eat/skin puppies alive and sell cute toddlers into white slavery if it means my babies stay drenched in Gucci... WTF Kim!"

I also realized today, my life is kinda like the Neiman Marcus cupcake car. At first glance it's gaudy and ridiculous but when you get a chance to really see it for what it's worth you realize all the work that went into it really culminated to a waste of valuable resources as well.

-LB

No comments:

Post a Comment