Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Perfect Man... LB

Every day, dozens of men (mostly prisoners and non-American citizens) write to try to find a way into my heart. Well the list of what makes a perfect man for is long, and ever-changing, so over the next few weeks/years/decades of my singleness we can discuss the many facets of what makes a "soulmate"
Here a just a few to begin with...

-Must be able to speak fluent Klingon and be well versed in Klingon mating rituals
-Must be a citizen of the United States with no proven ties to terrorism
-Must know CPR - as I often choke on grapes and small removable parts of toys
-Circumcised
-Vegetarians/Vegans/non-pork-eating-men need not apply
Once again folks... As I am like an onion with many many layers. So is the man of my dreams. Stay tuned as we peel through the layers to discover the true description of my soulmate!

No comments:

Post a Comment