Monday, November 9, 2009

Sex in the Shower... LB

I was forever scarred by the idea of sex in the shower one fateful Saturday afternoon in 1995. 

It all started as I was standing outside the bathroom in our old home waiting for the my mother to finish showering.  After a few knocks, the door unlocks and I distinctly remember how the steam seemed to race out the door and scatter down the hallway.  Out comes my father.... wrapped in a towel.  Next comes my mother also wrapped in a towel.  She waits until my father is far enough down the hall, then leans over to whisper in my ear.  "LB, enjoy sex in the shower while you are young.  Because when you're old, you're more concerned with who's hogging all the hot water!"

To this day, I still swallow a little vomit when I retell the story. 

LB

2 comments:

  1. LOL! This is funny.. but I too have had some horrid moments with my parents and sex...

    Let ya mom know that yes she is correct... and I am officially old..

    ReplyDelete