Friday, November 13, 2009

Typical Marketing Meeting... LB&RS

These are the minutes from and actual marketing meeting for Deux Losers.  It is also a glimpse into the genius behind some of our upcoming "marketing campaigns"

RS: I got an idea to boost traffic to the blog
LB: Lay it on me
RS: We need a sex tape. Scandal sells!
LB: It's genius... Go ahead and get started... I'm right behind you
RS: No, I need to be behind you!  Our corporate sponsors prefer if we're both looking at the camera
LB: Fine! Let me grab my Snuggie, some baby oil and a prince mix tape. Oh and I like topless men, so oil up.
RS: We should start by posting a few sexy pictures of ourselves on the blog. I happen to have a few of myself.
LB: WTF? Why the do you have those handy?
RS: Ahhhhh… you never know when you might… well… never mind.
LB: I don't do sexy photos... I thought you knew that already. But once I figure out how to air brush chest hair from a photo it's ON!
RS: You have chest hair? I thought only old women in baptist churches grew chest hair. Oh well. I can work with that but do you mind waxing your upper lip. That shit could drive traffic away.
LB: Yeah, good point. I can do that.
RS: Great. Let’s do this shit!
LB: Can you also make sure there are exactly 6 double stuff Oreos there.
RS: Whatever you need. I will also need a jump rope and a pair of The Perfect Push ups.
LB: Now we just need a D-list tv personality to include so we can leak it to TMZ! What's Ms. Cleo been doing with her life?

And that people is how stars are made...

LB&RS

No comments:

Post a Comment